Thursday, April 19, 2007

My searches

Well, since some times I have a hard time trying to find songs, definitions, and many things that cross my mind, I decided I'll let people know about my findings and try to use keywords when I do so, this might help out some people who provably are trying to find the same thing.

The hardest thing to find sometimes is the music on movie trailers and I love those so... expect some of those... for now I'll just post my latest one:

The song on the XBOX 360 Guitar Hero trailer, the one with the cartoons playing some music... It's Wolfmother - Woman... That one I found by looking at the comments on youtube :)

Nice song, I like Guiter Hero, it presents many music genres to people and it's fun... I haven't played the two player mode but I've heard it's sick.

No comments: